About Me

My photo
Barrie, ON, Canada
Just Your Average Girl. Working To Make A Difference. Trying To Be True To Herself. Living Life With Laughter && Love. Never Giving Up. Being Hopeful. && Always Believing In A Brighter && More Beautiful Future. ♥

Sunday 20 February 2011

I Love ♥

I love people who take the time to care about others.
I love chocolate covered almonds.
I love wearing flips flops.
I love the smell of lylocks in the summer.
I love the feel of grass on the bottom of my feet.
I love looking at the sky because it's different && just as beautiful everytime.
I love baking cookies with other people.
I love the smell of campfire smoke.
I love giving people nicknames, and recieving them.
I love knowing I have frienships that will last a life time.
I love when people give me homemade gifts.
I love people with a good sense of humour.
I love losing myself in a good book.
I love closing my eyes and seeing all the posibilities of life.
I love surpassing my own expectations.
I love being creative.
I love when I feel sexy.
I love that spring will be here soon.
I love feeling a connection with other people.
I love trying something I am afraid of and finding out I love it.
I love laughing until I can't breath and end up slapping my leg.
I love laying in hammocks during the summer.
I love your sweater.
I love smiling from something as simple as a memory.
I love shared stories of times long gone.
I love listening to a song and realizing how much it applys to my life at the time.
I love waking up next to you in my dreams.
I love thinking about that one special moment where everything just clicks.
I love sleeping in a tent.
I love standing on top of a mountain and seeing the view below.
I love the feeling of my hair floating around me in the water.
I love seeing the little things that other people miss.
I love the quotes that make you see things from a whole new perspective.
I love things that really make you think, and question.
I love the feeling that hugs give you.
I love just sitting and taking everything in that's going on around me.
I love being able to text people who I can't talk to at the time.
I love seeing the stars.
I love reading my horoscope.
I love chinese food just for the fortunes that come in the fortune cookies.
I love saying the numbers 8 and 11.
I love having inside jokes.
I love when our eyes catch, and we secretely know what each other is thinking.
I love watching the sun set and rise.
I love sitting in the sand at night, and watching the waves crash apon the shore.
I love swinging as high I as I can just so I can feel like I'm flying.
I love the sound of a deep voice.
I love getting goose bumps just because of that one person.
I love the feeling of strong arms around me.
I love movies with happy endings.
I love making others happy.

There's all kinds of things I love about life, but I just thought I'd name some because we spend so much time focusing on the negatives it can be hard to see what it is that makes life so special to us, and worth living for. Like if you love it && make a list of your own, you might just be surprised by what you remember, and had so quickly forgotten .

No comments:

Post a Comment